i am so excited about this weekend. we don’t have a single thing planned and i am going to take full advantage.
some of the things i am looking forward to:
1. finish my quilt - i totally stalled on this project. i didn’t sew a single stitch all week, but i really want to finish it and turn our dining room table back into a dining room table instead of a sewing station. i need a craft room…
2. finish week 11 of project life - it feels great to be caught up & i plan to keep it that way!
3. dog park – i’m not sure who loves the dog park more…me or the puppies. i hope the weather cooperates.
4. run outside – again, weather permitting. i need to get back on the running train though. i was invited to run an 8k in april, and while i don’t have much time to do a lot of training, it would be cool to go into the run feeling confident!
5. clean the house – it needs it.
6. read – i finished a book last night & i’ve got a couple to choose from today. i’m so happy i’m back on the reading train!
7. cook something new – not sure what this will be yet. any suggestions?
8. coffee shop morning on sunday – my favorite kind of morning.
9. paint my nails – it’s been almost two weeks since i did my nails. i’m going to do a minty green manicure in honor of st. patrick’s day!
what would you do with a completely free weekend?