it is no secret that i absolutely adore heather. i love her blog. i love how real she is and i love her passion for the healthy living blogs community.
i also love the twosday posts she does. basically, it’s a list of 2-item lists. (how can you not love a list of lists?)
i decided that i would love to borrow heather’s idea today.
books i downloaded for my flights to/from san francisco:
- slammed by colleen hoover
- point of retreat by colleen hoover
books i actually read on my flights:
- the immortal life of henrietta lacks by rebecca skloot
- a scattered life by karen mcquestion
birthday freebies i enjoyed last month:
- my free drink from starbucks for being a rewards member
- a free bowl from noodles (i got a giant med salad!)
wonderful packages i received in the mail recently:
- a box of chobani love! chobani sent me their two newest flavors of yogurt (banana & pear) to try out. i love the banana and am still deciding on the pear… they also sent an amazing chobani spoon that has quickly become my favorite utensil.
- my february julep maven box. i went with the american beauty box this month and i absolutely love it! will have to post manicure photos soon….probably on instagram!
speaking of chobani, my favorite chobani flavors:
- apple cinnamon
- blood orange
things i do for myself that always make me feel good:
- work out in the mornings. it’s so so so tough not to hit snooze or re-set my alarm for an hour later, but whenever i get my workout done first thing in the day, i feel energized from the beginning (pre-coffee even!) and i make healthier choices throughout the day.
- juice. i am already loving my february goal to juice daily. i’ve been doing it way to inconsistently for the past few months and this is already getting me back into the good habit! you can follow my progress with this goal on instagram. i’m tagging a photo of my juice each day with the hashtag #dailyjuice. keep me accountable!
my favorite things to juice:
- ginger. it adds a big punch of flavor to any juice and makes even the most pungent green juices drink-able.
- carrots. they add a nice sweetness to any juice and they have a subtle flavor that goes well with anything!
happy twosday, friends!