two beauty products i’ve recently fallen in love with
- moroccan oil styling cream* and moroccan oil hair treatment – i use both on the ends of my hair in the mornings and it has made a huge difference in the health of my hair. i’m embarrassed now about how dry & ratty my hair used to get between haircuts! i didn’t know what i was missing.
- julep cuticle oil – i use this at night on my cuticles and it’s made them so much healthier this winter. my hands get so dry during the winter, sometimes the skin even splits on my fingers, which you can imagine, is incredibly painful. since using this oil, i get fewer hangnails, and my nails look much healthier!
recipes on the meal plan this week
- simple baked risotto from heather’s dish – this one is a favorite in our house. i’ve made it so many times!
- janetha’s green enchilada pie – another one we’ve made before & loved. playing it safe on the cooking front this week…
things i’m looking forward to this week
- the madison healthy living blogs meet-up to see oz: the great & powerful tomorrow night!
- finally finishing my quilt. it’s so close to being done!
young adult books i read in their entirety last weekend
young adult books i pre-ordered after being sucked into their respective series
- book 3 in the divergent series by veronica roth – i don’t know how i’m going to wait until the end of october for this one!
- the redemption of callie & kayden by jessica sorensen – gah. and i have to wait until august for this one. not cool.
things keeping me motivated to fit in gym time each week
- the gympact app – i hate losing money unnecessarily. since i started using gympact 3 weeks ago, i have been consistent with my gym attendance – hooray!
- we’ve got a tropical vacation planned for a few months from now & i would like to feel a whole lot better in a swimsuit than i do right now. the countdown is on.
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
twosday posts are inspired by heather.
*several of the links in this post are amazon affiliate links. as always, i only share things on my blog that i truly love and think you might enjoy too. if you click my link and purchase an item from amazon, you pay the same amount you would if you were shopping as usual on the site, but i make a small amount of money, which helps keep sarah learns up and running. if you do not wish to use my affiliate link to purchase an item, simply remove the tag at the end of the url.