i don’t know how long it’s been since i’ve busted out a seven things sunday post, but it feels like it’s been a while. doesn’t really matter, though. i’ve got one for you today!
even though i’m posting way later in the day than i usually do, i wanted to pop in with a fun post – lots of random things to share today.
1. the dogs have been exhibiting some strange behaviors as we’ve all been getting used to the house.
first, we only have our loveseat over at the house, the big couch is being moved next weekend, so we’re a little limited on the seating at the moment.
jake found a solution to that…
just sit on capone!
instead of sitting in front of our patio doors watching people come & go in our apartment parking lot, jake found a new lookout spot.
this one is in our guest bedroom looking out onto the street.
and this last one is the most ridiculous.
all of the dog beds are moved over to the house, which i assumed would help them adjust to the house more quickly. i guess capone isn’t quite ready for his bed to be in a new house because i woke up from a nap the other day to find him sleeping in the shower.
i also wasn’t quick enough to snap a photo, but jake was sleeping completely under the bed with only his little head poking out during that same nap.
what silly dogs…
2. i love this new chobani flavor. i am also a huge fan of the new larger containers of their flavored yogurts.
vanilla chocolate chunk? it’s like dessert for breakfast!
i don’t think brad got any of this one. it was all me…
3. our tomatoes are done producing fruit.
it’s ok though. we got so many cherry tomatoes off of only 2 plants! i’m definitely planting more next year.
4. i have been a walnut-snacking fiend lately!
california walnuts sent me this bag and i am so glad they did! i had forgotten how much i like walnuts. i usually stick with almonds or cashews for snacking, but walnuts are in the rotation again!
they’re a great healthy snack choice.
5. i received an awesome surprise from iin a couple weeks ago.
they sent me this beautiful azalea as a congratulations gift! isn’t that sweet? i’m super lucky to be involved with such a great school.
speaking of loving iin, i was given the opportunity to offer a $1,000 scholarship to one of my friends/family who enrolls at the school sometime this week. if you’re interested, please email me. i’ll be happy to answer any questions! email@example.com
6. today has been the most sedentary day i’ve experienced in well over a month. i’ll be lucky if i break 5,000 steps on my fitbit. it felt good to just do nothing though. i’ve been go-go-go lately. i needed a break!
7. you can still enter my giveaway to win 2 bags of adora chocolates!
i love these things. i kind of wish i could win my own giveaway…!
and that’s all she wrote. now i’m off to make sure i’m ready for monday!