priyanka recently awarded me a stylish blogger award! thanks, priyanka – i’ve never felt very stylish, but i’ll take it.
after getting this award, i am supposed to share 7 things about myself and then tag 15 other bloggers with it.
i’ll start with the 7 random facts.
1. i loooooove tattoos. i think they’re so hot. i have 3 (and really want more, but am trying to resist!) and brad has 1.
2. i grew up on a little hobby farm in the country. we had chickens, rabbits, pigs, horses, too many barn cats to count, dogs, a goose (her name was susie), and even a peacock at one point. it was my job to collect the eggs from the chickens every morning and i sold them to our neighbors for $0.75 a dozen!
3. you all probably could figure this one out already, but i love cheese. any cheese, all cheese. stinky cheese. hard cheese, soft cheese. cheese curds. cottage cheese. cream cheese. string cheese. get the point? you know when people ask “if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?” mine would be cheese.
4. i never had braces.
5. i really pronounce the t’s in words like button, mitten, kitten, etc. people tease me about it a lot.
6. my absolute favorite color is purple. my phone cover is purple, my wrist supporter thing at work is purple, i only write in purple pen in my planner…
7. i am getting my phd in nutritional sciences phd, but never took a nutrition class until i started in my program.
wow, it was hard to think of 7 things!
and now i’m supposed to tag 15 other bloggers, but i’ve seen so many other bloggers already get the award that i have no idea who has and has not received it yet! if you haven’t gotten it & are reading this – you’re tagged! (please excuse me for taking the lazy way out on this one…)