[i definitely had to look up how to do a 19 in roman numerals…don’t judge.]
1. i have single-handedly gone though almost 3 boxes of kleenex in the past couple days. it hasn’t been pretty.
i think i am definitely on the mend now, though!
2. i’m sure you already know this, but the puppies are my two favorite subjects to photograph! i am even willing to make a fool out of myself to get jake to do a head tilt.
i was woofing at him in this one.
and whining like a dog in this one.
so worth it.
3. capone is not as easy to pull a head tilt out of. i finally gave up trying after at least 10 photos of him giving me this stoic look.
he wasn’t loving my attempts at being silly, i guess.
4. i added another item to my list of ways i am like an old lady….
i now use a pill box for my vitamins!
every day, as i was opening all 7 or 8 bottles of vitamin to take just one out, i would think about how much time i’d save per day if i portioned out a whole week’s worth of vitamins at a time. it takes me at least 2 or 3 minutes each time i get vitamins since i open so many bottles, so by taking 5 minutes on sunday evenings to get a whole week ready, i definitely save myself a couple minutes!
i’ll take it.
5. this week i finished module 4 out of 40 in my iin work.
that means i’m 10% done! wow… i’ve still got a lot to learn though!
6. i love juice.
i found myself randomly saying, “i love juice. juicy juice juice” to myself while i was drinking this yesterday.
7. i have “real” running shoes!
my old shoes have treated me well, but were really really really overdue to be replaced. i bought them in november of 2009 when we had thanksgiving in minnesota with brad’s sister.
i can’t wait to break in my new ones!
enjoy the last day of the weekend!
are you good about replacing your workout shoes?
i knew i needed to get new ones if i want to keep running frequently and increasing my mileage, so i finally bit the bullet and got them.