it’s been a good break.
since i last blogged, i…
- successfully presented my seminar (75. present a seminar – check!)
- spent some quality time with my mom and stepdad
- skyped with liz twice (always a highlight!)
- went to the first outdoor farmers market of the season
- had a marathon shopping session with my mom at world market, trader joe’s, and the co-op
- submitted an abstract for a research symposium
- had friends over to meet my parents, grill, and hang out
- was entertained by puppies non-stop
- took jake to a meet & greet w/ the rescue organization that we adopted him from – and his foster mom was there!
- read zero blog posts (but i’m catching up this weekend!
- took 3 glorious naps snuggled with the puppies
and now i’m rejuvenated, have a major project off my plate, and am ready to focus some of my time on blogging again!
“see” you in the morning & have a great saturday night!