who’s ready for a giveaway this saturday morning?!?
if you’re not ready yet, i’ll bet you will be once i’m done telling you about chike nutrition’s high protein coffee drink.
as soon as i heard about this product i was intrigued – a protein drink that also has coffee in it? sounds good to me!
i received 5 sample packs plus a blender bottle to review.
this drink has:
- 130 calories per serving
- 20 grams of whey protein per serving
- only 2 grams of sugar per serving
- 2 espresso shots (note—> it contains caffeine!)
but more importantly, it tastes good! brad and i both tried it and really enjoyed the flavor. we’re both big fans of coffee, so we drink it like an iced coffee – yum!
another thing i love about the chike nutrition coffee protein drink? you can mix it with water and it mixes well and still has great flavor! i’ve tried some protein powders in the past that are seriously gross if you only mix them with water. i have to make them into smoothies to stomach them. that’s all great if i want a smoothie for a meal’s worth of calories, but i like that this can be a small snack if that’s what i’m craving.
if you want more information on the coffee protein drink, check out the chike nutrition facebook page (and give them a “like” if you feel generous!) – they have more information up there.
you guys know that i like to share the love on the blog, so i try to only do reviews when i can share some of the product with you.
this time, three sarah learns readers will win a chike nutrition blender bottle and 5 sample packs of the coffee protein drink!
thanks to everyone who entered. this giveaway is now closed. the winner has been announced in a separate post.
to enter the giveaway:
1. leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite coffee drink. (mandatory entry)
2. tweet about the giveaway. something like: i want to win a @iLikeChike coffee protein drink sample pack from @sarahlearnsblog –>http://www.sarahlearns.com/i-like-chike/ (optional entry – make sure to leave another comment letting me know you tweeted)
i will pick the giveaway winners on tuesday evening.
full disclosure: i was provided with a free sample and blender bottle from chike nutrition. as always, all opinions expressed on the blog are my own.