i am up bright & early this morning doing this:
in an attempt to survive the week.
see the never-ending piles or articles….
i also wanted to do a quick check-in on those goals i set last week.
- 10,000 steps per day on my fitbit –> 5/7 so close! i met this on all but two days last week.
- no television all week –> 2/7 fail. i did well at this for two days. womp womp.
- walk the dogs every day –> 5/7 i met this on all but the two days i didn’t hit 10,000 steps. see a relationship?
- write for at least 2 hours every day –> 7/7 check! (out of necessity!).
- meditate each morning –> 3/7 days.
so i did ok, definitely not great.
i’m going to set some more goals for this week, but i think i was a little ambitious last week. this week i’ll keep the same goals minus the meditation. it’s hard to get back into that habit, but meditating isn’t something that should stress me out!! haha. kind of defeats the purpose…
how was your weekend? brad was feeling sick with a random summer cold all weekend, so we laid pretty low on friday and saturday. yesterday was my grandma’s birthday party, so brad and i headed up to manitowoc to celebrate! it was fun. we spent some time with my mom & step-dad and then got to see lots of aunts & uncles and my grandma.
and of course, i ate too much delicious food as always!