good morning, friends!
i am up early this lovely saturday morning and am ready to make the most of this day.
how about a list to kick-start my productivity.
today, i will (in no particular order):
- work out (a run is on the agenda followed by some major stretching – tina’s bootcamp workouts are not for the faint of heart)
- go shopping (the co-op, costco, trader joe’s, hy-vee, and kohl’s are all on the list)
- spend some time in the kitchen (i’m thinking macaroons + kale chips (dehydrator!!!), hummus (it’s been way too long), some almond butter + cashew butter, and perhaps some baking…)
- put together my march foodie penpal package
- take the dogs for a nice long walk
- read a book
and i can’t wait to do it all!
i’m off…. have a great saturday!